Saturday 18 May 2013

Road Trip


Jordan and I took a trip a couple of weeks back.


Firstly we visited a Ghost town called Steiglitz. It was a booming town during the Gold Rush era but now it's practically deserted. Jordan has a thing for Ghost towns, so we just had to go!




We went to a country town in the bush called 'Daylesford'. I'd never been there before (which I know is shameful since I've lived here nearly my whole life). I wasn't expecting anything too special, but it was just beautiful. Probably the only place around that shows off autumn leaves and sports old English-style cottages. I was ready to pack up and move there, but Jordan said that we should be rational. I agreed.







- Alice


Maybe we'll soon be in our new home in Utah. Maybe. Hopefully. Still waiting...


No comments: