Wednesday 26 October 2011

Autumn at home

On Friday morning I was up at 4.30 am and on the train to Paris by 6am...
I went straight to the airport...bought some cheese (which after I bought discovered stank like the stinkiest socks you could imagine) and boarded the plane to Copenhagen.

I had a quiet weekend at home. It was so nice to see the boys again. Asger insisted that I carry him everywhere (and play with his cars). We went scootering, we went to a birthday party on Saturday and ate too many bad things...Sunday we went to the pool and had a walk in the park. Monday we hung out with the baby and visited a friend in Copenhagen. It was good. So great and so comfortable. It's funny - in Lyon I'm fine. I'm not homesick at all, but going back to Denmark I realised how nice it is to be with people I really love.

The Autumn leaves are out and it's cold in Denmark this time of year. One day it was below 6 degrees...I'm wondering what winter will be like. Here are some pictures from the walk we took in the park (it's the same walk I did in August...look how the scenery has changed)!



Søren and Asger walked behind us.


Johan was happy on Sunday afternoon.



The forrest 




So I'm in Budapest now until Sunday - and it's amazing here too...though different travelling alone. You can read all about it in my next post ;-) until then, enjoy the sunny weather you Australian kids....I'm rugging up in Europe. xxx

No comments: