Monday 6 August 2012

This Last Week

Last week was fun-filled with lots of reading and a few pages of translation. Because of this, I wasn't really able to blog, nor do much else - as is life in one's final semester of university (apparently).

I did get the chance to leave school one afternoon and try on wedding dresses, though. Julia came with me and the world's most elderly sales assistant pushed me in and out of about 10 different dresses (all incredibly too expensive.. But we just went for fun (well for ideas, too).

Besides that, I've been spending ample time with my yarn


On Saturday I made a trip to Gippsland for Julia's 21st birthday celebration. It was a very lovely afternoon and I enjoyed looking at the rolling green hills from the train window...

With the birthday girl!



Besides that, I'm missing Jordan very much right now and I long for more moments like this one,



- Alice 

No comments: