Saturday 3 August 2013

Die Hard Fan




On Thursday We went to a concert in Salt Lake City.

Not just any concert. This concert featured bands My Morning Jacket, Wilco and the great -

BOB DYLAN

There was no way that Jordan wasn't going to that concert. Tickets were really cheap and Jordan probably thought it was fate that we would be home in time to go.


It was a great summer night! It was balmy and breezy. We had a great view. We spent some time with Shelby and Ryan, too. Jordan's friends let him use their tickets when Dylan came on. Jordan was nearly in tears watching his idol. It made me so happy!







Oh, and I had my first corn dog. It was also my last. I feel like some American food is in a no-go zone. The corn dog entered that category.

Did I mention how hot it is here? It's HOTTTTTT. But I'm not complaining.


























- Alice

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Michael says that maybe you got a "bad" corn dog...or maybe it's an acquired taste. Don't give up on it too soon ;)

Awesome concert too! I wrote a report on Bob Dylan in the 8th grade, I'll be a forever fan because of that :)