Tuesday 27 August 2013

Into The Woods



Our chihuahua, Keeva came back to live with us last week. Because she's been confined to our bedroom, we decided to take her out.






We also thought that this would be an ideal excuse to go for a little camping trip in the mountains before the weather got too cold. It is still summer, but those mountains are high! It was actually pretty cold.




Jordan was worried that I wouldn't be too keen on the idea of camping, but I took to it very well! We cooked dinner on the campfire (tinned soup on the coals) and slept without pillows or sleep mats. I may have only complained once. It even rained.







I think Americans must think it strange how exotic I find their flora & fauna. Not to mention their gun laws - but that's for another time.


- Alice





No comments: